WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the website www.monroedistribucion.com.mx (the “Website”), which is owned by Monroe Distribución, S.A. de C.V. (“Monroe”).
You are solely responsible for your conduct on the Website and for your compliance with these terms and conditions. By using or browsing the Website, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
In addition to these terms and conditions of use, in the processing of your personal data, you are subject to the Privacy Notice also contained on the Website.
1. General Terms.
The information contained in the Website is for information purposes only. Monroe reserves the right to modify the information contained herein at any time and without prior notice.
All material, images and text included on this website are the property of Monroe and are protected by international and Mexican copyright laws. No part of this website may be quoted, copied or reproduced, in any form or by any means, without the prior written consent of Monroe.
Pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Monroe grants you and any other user a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to remotely access in order to consult the information contained in the Website.
You agree that you will not post, email, make available any content or use the Website:
- In a manner that infringes, breaches or misappropriates any intellectual property rights or other contractual or proprietary rights of any third party.
- In a manner that is libelous or defamatory or in a manner that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity or invasive of another’s privacy.
- In a manner that is harmful to minors in any way.
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or prevent others from using the Website or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow or dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Website or otherwise affects the ability of others to use the Website.
- To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts or spiders to monitor or copy the Website or its contents therein;
- To facilitate illegal distribution of sensitive or identifying information content.
- In a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent
You hereby agree that when you access the Website, you may encounter links to third party content, as well as to websites of companies not related to Monroe. You agree that Monroe will not be responsible for the content of such websites, their products or services.
Minors (persons under the age of 18) may access the Website, provided that they are given consent by their parent or guardian to browse the Website. Minors who do not have their parents or guardians’ consent should not browse the Website until they reach the age of 18.
By accessing the Website, you state that you are over 18 years old and in case you are under 18 years old, you state that you have the express authorization of your parents or the person who exercises parental authority over you.
You and any user of the Website agree to defend, indemnify and hold Monroe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, contractors and licensors harmless from any claim or dispute, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party, arising out of or relating to: (a) any content of the Website that you submit, post, transfer or otherwise make available to any third party; (b) your use of the Website; (c) any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Any communication regarding the Website or its content should be addressed to Monroe using the contact information included in the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
8. Dispute Resolution.
In the event of any dispute, you expressly agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mexico City, as well as to the federal laws of Mexico, applicable to the case in question, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to you by reason of your nationality or address.